TermsTerms applying to the Rate-Our-Service Program from ContactCenterWorld.com (host)
By entering the program the company entering 'entrant' agrees to all the terms below.
- Entering does not guarantee certification. Certification is only available to entrants who choose Premium Service and can demonstrate exceptionally high customer satisfaction scores of at least 80% or more in one or more surveys. 80% and above represents "Very Satisfied"
- The entrant must meet the requirements in terms of the number of responses needed to achieve a statistically accurate 90% confidence rating with 5% margin of error - the exact number is available on the entry form.
- No individual data will be shared - all responses are confidential and grouped and entrants will have a report on the average of the group.
- The Rate-Our-Service Certification is only awarded once the host can confirm the scores meet the minimum required.
- In the event any customer is pressed into providing positive responses on behalf of their entrant, the entrant will be disqualified from the program and forfeit all fees paid.
- Unless requested by the customer at time of voting, no customers will be contacted for other services by ContactCenterWorld.com
- Free Service is available. For Premium Service the entry fee is payable once for the year.
- The host will randomly conduct reviews of votes and may contact customers to confirm their relationship with the entrant. All such checks and security measures to ensure the integrity of the program are proprietary and the host is under no obligation to disclose the processes used.
- The Rate-Our-Service Certification logo can only be used by certified entrants in the location it is earned. Any entrant wrongfully claiming certification at any stage shall be subject to legal action.
- Each certification lasts for the current fiscal year and an entrant can display previously earned certification logos without penalty.
- The host can change or amend the program at any stage.